Rising R&B artist, Kendrick P, has taken the music world by storm with his newest music video for the hit single “Get What You Give.” The powerful and evocative visual piece has helped propel the song from #52 to an impressive #47 on the Urban Top 40 chart. A deeply personal record for the singer, “Get What You Give,” delves into the complexities of energy exchange and personal boundaries in relationships.
Kendrick P.’s roots in the musical hotbed of Memphis have served as a strong foundation for his flourishing career. Inspired by legends such as Aretha Franklin and Justin Timberlake, Kendrick P. has honed his skills through years of singing, piano, and drumming experience in his grandfather’s church. Now, at 25 years old, he masterfully crafts songs with soulful lyrics and intricate harmonies, demonstrating his innate talent for blending all elements of a composition.
The Memphis native is currently on a promo tour, charming audiences in cities like Nashville, Jacksonville, and San Antonio. Fans can expect an exciting collaboration with GRAMMY-winning producer Teddy Walton later this summer. However, Kendrick P. wants his upcoming album to be appreciated for his individual talents, emphasizing his dedication to purpose and the road ahead.
The schedule for Kendrick P.’s promo tour includes:
- May 10th: Atlanta, GA – DJ Bigga Rankin / Trappin From Da Basement Podcast; Tampa Mystic / Industries Most Wanted Podcast
- May 11th: Savannah, GA – Radio Interview w/ DJ Rax WEAS Cumulus Radio Station
- May 12th: Augusta, GA – Radio Interviews WFXA, WPRW & WIIZ; DJ Meet & Greet w/ DJ Flocka
- May 13th: Augusta, GA – WFXA MayFest Family Event
- May 20th: Houston, TX – Podcast interview with Donnie Houston Podcast; Performance at Inde Live Video Network Launch / VGN Bae Studios
- May 21st: Dallas, TX – R&B Brunch w/ DJ Asap
- May 25th: Shreveport, LA – Radio Interviews KBTT & KMJJ; Private Listening Event w/ 25-30 Female Influencers
- May 28th: Nashville, TN – Performance at SEA Awards